Most of the people are extremely interested in watching their preferred movies, videos right with their partner on a convenient screen. What else could be more comfortable than the Television or the big screen at your home? One could definitely enjoy streaming their favorite content on the large screen. Chromecast lets the users stream the videos or movies from the web to their TV. People might be quite familiar with the Netflix online service.
Not only movies and videos, one can stream unlimited pictures, shows and more through the Chromecast to any wireless network. This could become possible only when there is a compatible app for it. Netflix has generated a huge revolution in the entertainment field with its unique way of satisfying the customer’s needs. One can use the content on Netflix to stream through Chromecast to their preferred device. Here is a detailed guide on how to use Netflix and Kodi on Chromecast for free.
Netflix and Kodi
Netflix is an outstanding streaming service accessible on the web that allows the users watch a huge collection of movies, documentaries, videos and a lot more. The users can enjoy watching unlimited films, video content and a lot more with much ease.
One will come across only one ad or commercial in the middle of watching any video or movie. Every month, on Netflix, the developers add new videos and movies and popular TV shows in order to enhance the viewing experience of all the users.
Kodi is the popular entertaining application available on the web for all the users. This application is compatible with various device platforms such as Android, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and many other operating systems. Kodi is the popular multimedia player available on the web that lets the users stream their desired media content for free of cost.
Kodi app is compatible with various platforms such as Windows, Android, Mac OS X, iOS, Apple TV and a lot more. This Kodi multimedia player is available for the users in more than 75 languages. Originally, the Kodi app developed in the year 2002 as an Xbox media player.
How to Use Netflix on Chromecast?
Using the Chromecast device, one can easily enable their Netflix account or videos through their Android device. Follow the simple steps below to use Netflix on your Chromecast device.
- First of all, get the Netflix app on Android or iOS device from the concerned app store.
- There is a possibility of using the Netflix online website sans downloading it exclusively.
- Once you are done with the installation, you can sign up with your Netflix account.
- Sign into the account using the credentials. You can then tap the Cast icon.
- From the available list of cast, you can pick the preferred Chromecast network.
- Now, you can access the HD TV compatible with the Chromecast device and launch the Netflix app.
- You can then explore your favorite film or video or TV show and start streaming it through Netflix on Chrome cast-enabled TV.
Use Chromecast on Kodi Player – Here’s How
As Kodi is an amazing open-source video player, one can easily stream their preferred content on Chromecast using this app. Here is the process to use Chromecast on Kodi Player.
- Make a note that the usage of Chromecast on Kodi would definitely consume much of your device’s battery.
- Initially, launch Chromecast app on your Android phone.
- You can find the official app from the Play Store so that you can install it for free.
- From the Menu, you need to tap ‘Cast Screen/Audio’ option and follow the on-screen configuration steps.
- You need to access the Kodi Play from any of the devices and make it connect with Chromecast.
- Next, select ‘Chromecast Setup’ from the Find and Play option.
- That’s all! From now on, you will be able to access different Chromecast channels, videos, movies and more through the Kodi Player.